Friday, January 1, 2010

driving insanity until dawn

0745am 2010: driving insanity until dawn


i am at a borderline.// my personality meets me halfway.// but i am still Myself.//
i am at that /place where thoughts grow/ragged/and bending light/shifts through
words creating spaces.//

if i were to leave this space.// if i were to disappear into .//  broken atmospheres/
of the past/ of the future/ of the present/ crossing.// between/blurred boundaries
and textured contours?//

space is an illusion of/ depth and movement.// and my left foot is racing my right.// in horizontal timed rhymes/but i am still Myself.// standing with this disorder/ in order.//

i am an intersection/of zeros and ones/ at a border a/ cross between/ my life lines and sky lines.// but i am still Myself.//i am driving insanity/ toward the sunrise.//  released.//


JANEisnotplain





begun on 12/28/09, finished 1/1/10 at 0745am on carroll st.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment